Easter Nest Cake Recipe
If you’re looking to get keep the kids entertained, then why not start with this super simple recipe for Easter Nest Cakes?
These Easter Nest Cakes are an absolute must over the Easter weekend if not before! They’re a great, chocolatey treat and they’re super easy to make. Perfect for spring with the little mini egg decoration.
In just 30 minutes, you and the kids will be able to make 6 delicious Easter Nest Cakes by following our easy recipe below.
Easter Nest Cake Ingredients:
- 200g of milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 85g of shredded wheat, crushed
- 2 x bags of mini chocolate eggs
- cupcake cases
Makes 6 Easter Nest Cakes
How to Make Easter Nest Cakes
- First you will need to melt the chocolate in a small bowl placed over a pan of barely simmering water. Then pour the chocolate over the shredded wheat and stir well to combine.
- Spoon the chocolate covered wheat into 6 cupcake cases and press the back of a teaspoon in the centre of the wheat to create a nest shape.
- Place 3 mini chocolate eggs on top of each nest (or as many as you would like!). Chill the nests in the fridge for 2 hours until set.
This recipe works equally well with cornflakes or rice krispies instead of shredded wheat!
Top Tip - Avoid eating the mini eggs beforehand!
If you don't want to bake at home this Easter, explore our tasty range of Easter Cakes.